Often it becomes the responsibility of the adult children to take over the care of their parents as they grow older. Unfamiliarity with issues that concern seniors, demands to properly manage health care and household issues can be overwhelming. Alliance Home Health Care can mitigate these issues with our Case Management Services. Staffed by registered nurses, we coordinate activities needed to properly manage care at home – offering peace of mind knowing all aspects of the client’s care are being handled professionally and thoroughly.
Alliance Home Health Care Case Management services provide professional guidance, consultation, planning, oversight and service coordination to assist seniors in maintaining their independence at home – allowing family to be family. Additional help from a case manager helps families to coordinate services or to serve as the communication liaison between professional health care providers and family members.
• Coordinating care between physicians and other care providers
• Facilitating communication with family members and or caregivers
• Serving as a patient advocate to assist the client to obtain available community services
• Managing client insurance claims and reimbursements
• Arranging prescription renewals with physicians and pharmacies
• Coordinating the delivery of medications, medical supplies, meals and equipment
• Providing for the continuity of care on discharge from the hospital or other facility to the home setting
• Scheduling doctor's appointments, ensuring follow-through
• Reporting to healthcare professionals who are involved with updates and change in status