Personal Care Services make it possible for individuals to receive comprehensive care and support services in the comfort and familiar surroundings of their own home. Our specially trained Home Health Aides provide assistance with bathing, dressing, incontinence care, and other activities of daily living. Services start with an initial home or facility visit made by a Registered Nurse who assesses the needs of the client. A plan of care is then developed in collaboration with the client their family and physician. We focus special attention on finding the ideal match between the client and caregiver.
• Maintains a safe environment for the client
• Assists with client’s personal care – hygiene and dressing
• Assists with toileting and incontinence care
• Assists with transfers, walking and exercising
• Follows plan of care and keeps records as instructed by nurse supervisor